Welcome to the mudboyuk.com community for muddy guys from around all over the world

Most of the members content is hidden from users who are not logged in.
Members have full access to the forums and to 1000's of images and videos,
there is no charge to join or use the members area. Members can also
access user profiles and send instant messages to other members.

If you are not already a member then creating an account is simple and
FREE. Below is a preview of some of the mudboyuk.com members content.
As a not logged in visitor you can preview just a few of 1000's of images, or read the forum

Death By Belly In the Clay Pits (fantasy snuff)

Death by belly in the clay pits

Today is a special day for me and my wife Gina whom weighs 430 pounds. It's a 70 degree summer day and we are going to be heading out to the local mud flats to play around a bit. But little do I know Gina is plotting something deadly. Something that will kill me, today. I pull on a pair of tight black shiny PVC pants hearing the crackle of the PVC as it snugged up against my skin. Gina did the same but with a pair of purple PVC pants, I proceeded to put on a very tight long sleeve PVC shirt, it was so tight that it gave me trouble getting on and I got stuck for minutes at a time as it was sticking to my skin already. Gina proceeded to put on a purple PVC zip up shirt, with ease as it stretched across her voluptuous figure tightening with each tooth the zipper grabbed. Once we were suited up with nothing but our feet and hands exposed we pulled out heavy, clunky, waders and put them on. Instantly the both of us began sweating at the head, Gina saw my head glisten with sweat and I saw hers do the same. We then headed outside and got in the car. Gina saying, let me drive today. So I dutifully got into my position in the passenger seat, this already told me she was going to be the dominatrix today. We drove for about twenty minutes until we pulled up to a unpopulated pond, in front of it stood a sign "DO NOT ENTER, DEEP MUD AHEAD" We both looked at each other and winked and Gina ran right over the sign and parked on top of it in a rebellious manner. She opened her car door and I proceeded to open mine, we got out and the air smelled of mud and water. A very deep earthy smell, one which we were both very used to. At this strength a normal person may gag, but we just nonchalantly walked beyond our car. About 20 feet in front of the car the ground softened and we felt ourselves beginning to sink slightly, it was extremely thick and sticky mud, if not clay. We kept on walking with growing difficulty until we were about 40 feet away from the car. She said to me how deep do you want to go? The top layer of the mud was a semi solid light tan color and the inner squishy and soft area was gray, I confirmed it was clay. I said to Gina, you are going to laugh at me but I brought this, I pulled out a small tube and said, all the way! Gina replied and said, you won't need that yet, maybe later. I have something special I want to do with you out here. She grabbed me and hugged me tight to her body as she leaned forward and fell forward holding me in a deathly tight grip, I felt her body pressing tightly into mine. We landed with a loud plop, the tan colored upper layer splitting under the pressure as her body pushed mine deeper into the muck, it was very thick yet slightly cool, but very quickly grew hot adding to the stifling heat of my PVC outfit. Gina began to bounce on top of my body and said, can you still move my little boy? I said uhh, can you guess? I am not moving am I. I made every attempt to move within this "well" that I rest within with Gina bouncing harder and harder on top of me, driving us deeper and deeper. Gina was a very strong woman and as her bounces became stronger they became slightly painful but the pain went away quickly but the thunderous vibration and pressure remain pulsing through my body every second or so as she completed each bounce. Gina took the tube from my pocket and took a tube from her pocket, her tube was much longer than mine and had a Y connector on it, she connected mine to it and put it in my mouth. She then put the other end in her mouth and laid the longest end out about 5 feet across the hardened surface. I could not see anything but Gina's chest and head and was left to trust my air supply to her. She picked herself up and I saw light again, and I picked up my head and looked over at the 5 feet of tubing on the surface of the mud and sighed relief. Gina then said you like my belly don't you? I said oh yes Gina, I love your belly, but I love it even more when its sticky clay covered PVC like it is right now. She said, you want to feel it boy! I said yes Gina I want to feel your belly! She then proceeded to kneel on my legs and then dropped her belly full force into my face and chest, pushing all of the air out of me. I struggled to gain back my breathing pattern, slow and shallow I had to breathe as I was under a lot of pressure. She then began her bouncing again this time bouncing up and down to the point I could see light these bounces were incredibly strong and some sent pain that was nearly unbearable through my tiny body, but I enjoyed it so much! I didn't dare crack an erection with Gina on top of me like this in public, she would kill me. I felt the clay warm up as she bounced and drove us deeper, it was getting very hot now. The only cool thing coming into me was the air through the tube. She stopped bouncing and picked her upper body up, peeling my body off of hers as I plopped back down into the well we are in, my muscles were shot, I was so beat up I could barely move. Gina said I hope you like getting crushed to death. Since I just noticed you had an erection. I tried to feel my penis but couldn't. Gina picked up my arm for me and placed it atop my throbbing shaft. I said to myself, oh fuck! I am dead! She plopped her belly back down on my face, and began to bounce very rapidly and heavily, allowing me short breaths between bounces. These were the strongest bounces I have ever felt, they were extremely painful and it felt like my bones were slowly cracking and breaking, in fact I thought I heard one of my ribs crack after a few bounces. She then came down one last time very hard on my head and laid there, I felt the muddy PVC sticking to my face strongly, I began to frantically gasp for breath taking nothing but the taste of PVC and clay. She then right before I passed out picked her upper body up as I plopped back down into the well. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the well and stood me up, she then started pushing me down into the mud in a upright standing position, how she did this is she used her brute force of her arms and pounded on top of my shoulders. This was excruciatingly painful but I kept my noise to a minimum. She then once I was about at hip height came over and said, this will likely be one of the final blows. And plopped her heavy PVC encased ass on my head driving me deeply into the clay very quickly, she was smart enough to stop when nothing but my head was exposed. She then yelled loudly at me, tilt your head back boy. I co-operatively did so, and then she laid down on the ground in front of my head, her face to mine. She kissed me heavily after rubbing her face in the clay, her kiss was sticky and tasted of the clay. She then took a hand and grabbed a hand full of thick and sticky clay and rubbed it all over my head, I suffocated for a moment as I opened my mouth to breathe. She said, trying to breathe boy, breathe this. I quickly opened my eyes but the clay inhibited my vision aside from a small slit, I saw her belly come close to my head and my vision went dark. The pressure of her belly was back again. I felt the sticky clay covered PVC meet my lips yet again. She then began to bounce intensely again atop my head this time using her hand to keep my head from sinking into the clay. She continued to bounce giving me a gasp of air between each, but the pain throbbed so badly I wish I were dead. Maybe she would grant my wish soon instead of prolonging the torture. She continued this bouncing torture for an hour before she finally picked her belly up off my head, me gasping for air. I spoke out and said, Gina, I am dying here, this is terrible torture. Pain throbbed through my entire body. Gina then laid on top of my head with her belly again, this time not moving, just letting her sheer weight push into my head, she also used her hands behind my head to pull it tightly into her belly. I felt her belly conform to my face, sticking at every curve with the assistance of her body heat through the PVC and the clay. She laid like this for a full five minutes, making sure that I was dead. She then peeled her belly off of my motionless head and poked at my head looking for signs of life. She noticed nothing, not even an eye blink or a twitch of a muscle. She then took her foot and rammed it on the scalp of my body pushing my dead body deep into the clay. She pulled her leg out and covered the hole, gathered her tubes, and walked back to the car. She got in the car and drove out of the state, hoping no one would ever notice this grizzly murder.

The End

Advertisement

view counter